Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Blahs

Most people are super excited for the weekend to be here and I'm no different. I love knowing that I don't have to fight morning traffic to get to the big, pink dome. I won't be sitting at my desk fielding phone calls, answering emails, and deciding what things need to be tossed out and what needs to be saved. I've got big plans of yard work, getting some car work done, laundry....for Saturday. On Sunday is a birthday party for a 3 year old and driving 4 hours round trip to attend. I'm the best Aunt Allie there is - promise.

You do notice that I have no evening plans for tonight or Saturday...is this reason to be concerned? In the words of Bro - maybe you should think about getting an life that doesn't involve work or other people's kids...

1 comment:

The Galows said...

Hey your life also centers around muddy buddy races too! Be happy you have a job and be happy that when you get tired of the screaming kids you can just get in your car and leave :) Happy Monday!