Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To My Loyal Reader



Yeah I think that Dani is the only one out there that actually misses me. Just kidding but I'm sorry I haven't typed in lately. Can I tell you how insane things got last week...obviously crazy enough that I haven't had a moment to procrastinate in over a week. I know that's hard to imagine but it's simply true.

I have to give BONUS STARS to Miss Priss for helping swing back to the land of folders, labels, and the ability to see to the bottom of my desk. Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen...I can actually see the green felt on the other side of the glass. If you don't believe me look at this!

This is what I still have to work on and I promise to get it finished before I go to Florida on Dec. 11th. So please if you read this and feel so inclined, email me and tell me to finish cleaning out files and tossing crap in the trash. There is a goal here and I plan to meet it - hopefully!

1 comment:

The Galows said...

I seriously checked your blog everyday. However I obviously haven't written on mine much either, so no worries.

And no, unfortunately I wasn't playing hookie. I think I got a case of the food poisoning.