Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's my crack


I just can't help myself. Everyone has a vice or two or twelve, right? Right now mine is Diet Whatever. I haven't been able to go a morning without it but now it's like I crave it when I wake up. I use it like some people would have their morning coffee but I am needing more than one piddly 12oz can to get me going. I'm talking about a freaking Route 44 from Sonic or the large from Whataburger. I just can't get enough.

Maybe I'll just install a fountain in my kitchen and be done with it. Do you think I could get one of those fancy ice makers to go with it?

2 comments:

emmy-lou said...

You crack me up. I miss you and your DDPs...

The Galows said...

Contact the Duggars (on 18 Kids and Counting)....They have one. Maybe you could contact TLC and they will do an episode of Jim Bob and Michelle bringing the gang to your house to help you install it!