Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend Moving Work

After a week of travel and work I'm heading to Dallas this afternoon. My brother has to be out of his apartment by Monday so guess what I'm doing? You got it, being a great big sister, I'm helping him finish up the moving. There will be lots of yard work in my future, including pruning, raking, and general destruction. Howdy will be at my side, digging random holes and making a mess - that is why I love him.

BTW - my brother is scared to sleep in his house...looks like it's the airbed for me this weekend. No big deal - as long as there's AC - I can sleep anywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'd be nervous staying over in a new place for the first time without a family member with me! I hope you enjoy your weekend and have good quality time with the brother!