Friday, January 9, 2009

So Cheap it was Free

As you know Dilly Dally and I went shopping this weekend and I purchased a few items but nothing spectacular. It was one of those I found a great jacket but they didn't have a skirt or pants in my size or vice verse. Well last night my mom came into town and we didn't have any plans so we ran up to the RR outlets. It was only 30 minutes before closing so I thought we'd have time for one or 2 stores and then head home. You will not believe my dumb luck...I got not one but two fantastic suits and a skirt. Even better news - the one from Banana was 50% off and the one at Ann Taylor was 75% off. I tend too be to much a black wearer so to branch out both of these are brown and I'm pumped.

I was running around the mall like a chicken with my head cut off. I totally doubled my 5 minute exercise routine last night and it was worth it!

1 comment:

The Galows said...

THOSE ARE SUPER DEALS!!! YOU GO GIRL! Today is my fat day, I'm going to go eat and drink and then fall asleep!!!