Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank You

I'd like to give a shout out to Miss Priss and Bill for taking time out of their evening to come over to my house last night. That was all the motivation I needed to get the Christmas mess put away. They wrapped ornaments, packed boxes and even helped with storing things in the garage. If it hadn't been for you two that tree would have stayed up until we hung Easter eggs on it. More importantly I got to hang out with them and talk about things that only matter to the 3 of us. Yes - there was wine and Taco Bueno involved to make it even better.

So to this post I say goodbye to this lovely that has been in the corner for long enough. Miss you and see you next year!

1 comment:

The Galows said...

Umm no, you'll see it again THIS year! I miss my tree because now I have to move the elliptical back in the house and no longer have an excuse to not exercise ha ha:)