Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too Long

How long is too long to have a Christmas tree still up and decorated in your house? Not only that what about the rest of the decorations too. Yes it true I've procrastinated this long why don't I just make some construction paper hearts and call it the Valentine's day tree! Maybe it could look like this one?



No - I promise not to leave my house this evening until it is taken down, boxed up and put in the garage! This is really getting out of hand - right?

1 comment:

The Galows said...

Absolutely not! We just took ours down a couple of weeks ago because I gave into the peer pressure. I believe it's ok to have your tree up until February 1. I mean it's ok to put you tree up as early as November 1 so why can't you take it down later!?!?!?

By the way at the Quack Shack they leave their tree up year round and decorate it all year long! Now that's a little too much :)