Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clean Look

Who says you don't decorate your bathroom? I do, don't you. Lately I've really been looking at shower curtains to make my master bathroom look cleaner. About a year ago I painted it this awesome kelly green and added a solid white seersucker shower curtain and chocolate brown towels. I'm really loving it but I need some more color or texture or something. It's reminding me of block color and I'm more into the mix and match. If this is the room I'm spending my first waking hour of the day in I want like it. Also I'm a huge fan of the curved shower rod...feels like I have a garden tub and you know I don't. With a new curtain am I going to have to paint again???

Dillards




Anthropologie

A happy morning is new shower curtain and a diet coke....right?

1 comment:

AllieB said...

The Dillard's one!