Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Business

It's Friday people!!! You all know what that means, tons of errand running, driving around town and general non-real job stuff. I'm hosting a baby shower at my house tomorrow from 11:00am-1:00pm and the house is nowhere near ready for people to come over. Here are a few of the things I've procrastinated on all week and have to get finished before 10:00am tomorrow...

1. Mow the lawn

2. Clean the kitchen floor (after last weekend's flower havoc - it's an insult to linoleum everywhere)

3. Wash the sheets in the guest room

4. Vacuum the entire house

5. Wash the guest bathroom towels

6. Move the living room furniture into the garage and set up the long tables and chairs

It should be doable but I also have my brother and girlfriend spending the weekend at my house so I'm thinking Bro should help....

No comments: