Saturday, September 27, 2008

Survival


So it really does all work out in the end....my mom is right. I've been stressing over the baby shower hosting but it was great. The tables were decorated beautifully (if I do say so myself), the food was good, and the mommy-to-be was showered with 10,000 gifts. I would say it was hit with just a few snags along the way. There are always thing you learn about yourself and other when doing something like this......some good and some bad.

My cousin, Coach, was in with her new baby for the shower and it was great to get to hang out with her afterward. She's got the house of crazy and it was nice to be able to visit. She's got 4 kids and is in the middle of building a new house so the current 2/1 they are renting is getting really old. I believe the words were the walls are closing in and the kids are all getting bigger; if we're not in the new house before Christmas, Santa's going to have a lot of explaining to do! Not that I don't love her kids but it was nice for her husband to take on 3 out of 4 for her today.

Procrastination: I currently sit on my living room floor....why you ask? Well I have all of my furniture in the garage and can't move it by myself. Bro helped my move it out for the shower and he isn't coming back over tonight to help my return it. More than likely it could be a week before I have it back in here....I'm taking bets. How long do you think I can live without the couch?

No comments: