Monday, October 6, 2008

And the Reply is the kicker!

Dilly Dally sent this email:

COADC Executive Committee:

I would like to invite all of you (and your spouses if they wish to come) to dinner on Thursday, October 9th at 7:30 p.m. following the College Scholarship Reception to meet Ms. Brandy Douglass, the new COADC coordinator prior to the business meeting. We will have dinner at Abuelo’s on University Drive in College Station.

Please RSVP to me no later than Wednesday, October 8th to confirm your attendance.

This will be a great opportunity to sit down with Brandy and get to know her better before the meeting. I hope all of you can attend!

MY WITTY REPLY:

I would like to confirm that I will be at the Abuelo's Dinner without my spouse. For reasons unknown to me he has decided not to attend - rat bastard! (I'm the single girl in a club of about 100 married men over the age of 40)

No comments: