Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Getting Hot in Hair

First I haven't written in a while and I'm sorry about that but when I go out of town for the weekend blogging isn't on the brain. Frankly there really hasn't been anything super blog worth until today!

Just a suggestions to all those out there that own a blow dryer...when you see sparks that's a hint the you might need a new one. The handle on my 1999 dryer has been getting amazingly hot as I use it. Today was the end - it actually caught on fire and flames were shooting out of the cord. I was in the middle of the blow drying so you better believe I finished with flamed a blazing!

RIP - Revlon 1875 watt wonder of hair and diffuser to all things curly. This dryer has seen me through some great hair styles including the long and short, the curly and straight. The diffuser is the best and I'm going to miss you dearly.

1 comment:

DillyDallyDani said...

It's always sad to lose something you've had for so long. I mean this hair dryer has seen you through the last decade!

I also would like to give my tribute to the hair dryer: "To the hair dryer, thank you for your time spent making Allie's hair the the envy of the Capitol. May her new one bring her as much envy as you have."