Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This and That

Rant: This is for the guy that cut me off at the grocery store yesterday....thank you. I know you were probably in a super big hurry for your douche bag meeting but was it really necessary to steal the parking spot that I waited for patiently with blinker going; I mean you looked right me.

No worries though - I finally got some food and ate a de-licious taco salad for dinner. Peddler came over last night to hang out and watch DWTS. I love this girl....we've been friends for a long time but really started hanging out when she went to college, Fightn' Texas Aggie Class '07. We have a lot in common and she's probably the closest thing to a sister that I've ever had. When my parents moved from Canyon to Abilene, they moved less than a mile from her parents. So for the last 6 years we've spent holidays, long weekends and many football game weekends together. Since I graduated from college I can say 90% of the awesome times I've had have been with and because of her. Peddler is hilarious and I miss her when she travels the craft show circuit. I'm a little jealous of her job - she's the events manger for the Peddler Show. Thank goodness she lives in Austin so when she's in town we get to hang out! Peddler received the bonus star yesterday for laughing at my blog even if she didn't thing it was funny and being genuinly sad that Kim Kardashian was kicked off of DWTS!!!

No comments: