Sunday, October 5, 2008

She's BAA-ACK

I was at mass this evening and she was there in full force. Cat Lady...this really sweet older lady that attends my church. She's been gone for a few months, visiting her son I find out via the loud talking she did before mass started. Nice lady but she freaking smells like cat litter and cats and everything relating to cats, I kid you not. I know, I know, I shouldn't be making fun of people at church but bless her heart she needs a shower and maybe a better bra. I did pray that someone would sit next to me so I could scooch down the pew...

Jesus loves me, Yes he does.

*Part of my punishment for eye rolling during church is the pain I am in for getting lost on the hike and bike trail yesterday and going an extra 4 miles! Good work-out equals burning thighs and calves.

No comments: