Friday, February 20, 2009

Guns and Spotlights

Last night was eventful! Just as I was getting into bed at around 11:00pm I see that there is a missed call from 2 seconds earlier. Miss Peddler called and I dialed to see if she needed something. YES SHE DID - someone tried to break into her house and she called me! I jump in the Lady Lex and haul ass down the street. Half way there I realize I have a gun and am not afraid to protect my friend....no I didn't turn around I need to get her asap. As I'm pulling into the driveway she runs out and jumps in the car. We call the police and start making the block to see if we can find anyone suspicious (we know we should have left this to the police but we are country girls and that's what we do). We see a creepy guy walking with a long stick and a coat hanger and by this time it's 11:30pm. The police officer pulls up next to us and we tell him that we saw a guy but could he please come look around the house just in case...he does, we don't find anything, and the cop knows of the guy we described. He leave to go track down the creeper and question him. We leave to sleep at my house were there is a pistol and an alarm system!

2 comments:

The Galows said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU GO GIRL! That's freaky like the people robbing my pumpkins. I don't care who you are if you don't know me don't get on my property.

Anonymous said...

Protect your right to bear arms!!! Everyone here thinks its ridiculous that I own a gun. One day they will understand.... and then it will be too late!