Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things I'd Rather be Doing

So here is a small list of things I'd rather be doing right now instead of being at work:

1. Getting a pedicure - My feet hurt and my toenails are in desperate need of a professional paint job. Plus it's just fun and one of few girlie things that I do. I did get these for Christmas and they help but there's nothing like a pedi.


2. Playing golf with the Golfer - I got these awesome new golf shoes for Christmas and haven't had a chance to try them out yet. It's also sunny and 70 and I need some vitamin D.


3. Shopping with anyone who wants to go...my Spring Must-Have list is getting longer by the minute.

2 comments:

Lyons Family said...

I actually got a pedicure last week and enjoyed every last minute of it! Then I had to put shoes on and work.

The Galows said...

Sounds like a shopping trip is in our future.